As I have always believed in the Six Degrees Of Separation, I’m not surprised this whole tagging game eventually ended up here. Thanks to Carlo for confirming my believes.
So here are the 5 things you maybe didn’t know about me.
5) I started programming on the ZX81. I had the 16Kb expansion pack and a lot of my time went into typing in programs from the various magazines (there were a lot of those back then). Later I started writing my own programs. As I’m Dutch and only had very minimal education in English when I was 12, I learned myself to read English in the progress.
4) I have a diverse musical taste. I love to listen to Disco Classics, House, Trance, Rock and Progressive Rock. You can run into me at a Steve Vai concert one week and at Dance Valley the other. Some other concerts (in no particular order) you can have seen me would be from Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Audioslave, Toto, Simon Phillips, David Lee Roth, Joe Satriani, Dream Theater, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Tony Macalpine, Metallica. Some Dance Spots where you can have met me include Trance Energy, Innercity, Tiesto in Concert, Mysteryland, the LoveParade, Parkzicht and de Barocci.
3) I play electric guitar in a band. My guitar had been stolen and after I had spotted it for sale on the internet, hours before I went on vacation to Spain, my friends did enough detective work to have the police get my guitar back, without a scratch.
2) In 1998 I presented a session on TechEd Europe on COM+ Without a doubt it is the largest crowd I have ever presented to.
1) My dad is Indonesian so I’m a half-blood. I guess that’s the reason why I tan so easily and dark, why I prefer heat over cold, why I eat rice at least once a week (and don’t mind to eat it for breakfast, lunch and diner 7 days-a-week) and love spicey food.